Tri State Community Clinics, CEO
Joseph D. Neidig, along with R. Chad Perkins, M.D., founded Tri State Community Clinics, LLC with the idea that the patient must come first. Created on the principle that by focusing on the Patient Provider relationship and eliminating factors that limit access and add unnecessary costs, we keep more People healthier. Neidig and Perkins established the “common sense notion” among their Team and with area Business/Community Leaders that we are all responsible for driving change that supports better health outcomes and keeps more people healthy, productive and engaged in life. Our mission is building Healthier People, Businesses and Communities.
Neidig began his career in 1988 at Red Spot Paint & Varnish Company and by 2005, he was the Vice President of Operations and Corporate Officer. Red Spot is where his passion for real (improving health) began.
During this time, he served as the President of Tri State Business Group on Health (40 member coalition of businesses) where, during his tenure, he sought improvements in (community) healthcare such as implementing a Pharmacy Benefit Purchasing Program that served more than 13,000 lives, establishing a Health Leadership Counsel that connected Providers, Businesses and Education and created Wellness Incentive Grants for tobacco cessation and weight loss. At Red Spot, he improved the cost and quality of health by implementing incentive plans for healthy behaviors, eliminating smoking campus-wide, and opening an on-site wellness clinic.
Certain that the businesses and families of Evansville and the surrounding area would benefit from a new type of on-site wellness center, one that uses local providers and focuses more directly on the long term improvement of health, Neidig teamed up with R. Chad Perkins, M.D, and co-founded Tri State Community Clinics (TSCC) in 2009. Becoming more and more concerned with the “people side” of rising health insurance premiums, Neidig and Perkins set out to reduce the cost of healthcare, increase access to quality care, and improve overall health for employees of local businesses. TSCC designs and executes the delivery of cutting edge on-site health care services directly to businesses, their employees, and dependents. Neidig currently serves as CEO of the growing healthcare provider.
Evansville ARC’s cost of providing Employee Health Care Coverage is lower today than it was 8 years ago… This has been a win-win for everyone at Evansville ARC – employees are getting high-quality, easy-to-access care along with prescription medications at ZERO cost to them.
- Deidra Conner, President, Evansville ARC
- Indiana University- Executive Education, Kelly School of Business – 2004
- University of Southern Indiana- M.A.- 2000
- University of Evansville- B. S.—Finance and Management – 1988
Affiliations and Memberships
- Kelly School of Business – Wealth Creations Scholars Program
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes – Ministry Leadership
- First Steps® ACP Certified Facilitator for Respecting Choices® Advance Care Planning
- Board Member, Southwestern Indiana Downtown YMCA
- YMCA Partners for Youth Campaign
- Board Member, Evansville Vanderburgh School Corporation Foundation
- Board Member, Posey County Economic Development Partnership
- Member, Posey County Community Foundation
- Member, Wellness Council of Indiana
- Member, Chamber of Commerce of Southwest Indiana
- Member, Evansville Better Business Bureau
- Member, Tri-State Manufacturers’ Alliance
- Past President, Tri-State Business Group on Health (40 company member coalition working to improve quality and cost of health care)
- Past President, Metropolitan School District of North Posey