We are currently seeking Nurse Practitioners, Certified Medical Assistants, and Licensed Practical Nurses!
“Tri State Community Clinics is an amazing organization to not only work for, but also to be a part of. This company is committed to excellence in healthcare by providing coaching and testing for preventative measures to ensure the overall excellence in health for our patients…..It is exciting as a provider to see all the positive changes this wonderful company has awarded to the individuals of this community.” – Kathalene Keller, FNP
At Tri State Community Clinics, local healthcare professionals provide on-site comprehensive primary care services focusing on prevention and helping individuals sustain health. Services include chronic disease management and treatment of minor injuries and illnesses.
- Have time to focus on the health of people!
- Services include acute and routine care, chronic disease management, and treatment of minor injuries and illnesses, all within a wellness and health promotion philosophy.
- Opportunities exist from 4 to more than 30 hours/week
- Clinicians spend a minimum of 20 minutes with each patient
- Clinicians focus on the quality of each patient encounter, rather than the quantity of encounters each hour
- The clinic provides primary care services, preventive care, and wellness programs to the company’s employees and their family members exclusively
- Services are provided completely outside of the company’s health insurance so there is no billing or insurance involve
- Indiana and/or a Kentucky License/Certification in good standing
- Experience in a primary care environment
- Electronic Medical Records experience a plus
- Phlebotomy experience for CMA’s and LPN’s
- Knowledgeable in minor office procedures
- Have a heart of a “health coach” focused on moving patients toward a state of health improvement and wellness
Why Tri State Community Clinics?
- Your opportunities to truly impact a patient’s health in a supportive and rewarding environment are as great as our opportunities to grow.
- We are headquartered in Evansville, Ind., and we take pride in building our team with individuals who are focused on health improvement in a primary care environment.
- Our clinics provide a great environment for people who are looking to supplement their existing working hours and those who are looking for a complete job change.
- We focus on the quality of patient care by utilizing electronic medical records, and our Chief Medical Officer is available to support our nurse practitioners at any time.
- We offer a very supportive and rewarding, non-production driven work environment with very competitive pay, employer paid liability insurance and company paid benefits
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org