At Tri State Community Clinics, local healthcare professionals provide on-site comprehensive primary care services focusing on prevention and helping individuals sustain health. Services include chronic disease management and treatment of minor injuries and illnesses.
- Have time to focus on the health of people!
- Services include acute and routine care, chronic disease management, and treatment of minor injuries and illnesses, all within a wellness and health promotion philosophy.
- Opportunities exist from 4 to more than 30 hours/week
- Clinicians spend a minimum of 20 minutes with each patient
- Clinicians focus on the quality of each patient encounter, rather than the quantity of encounters each hour
- The clinic provides primary care services, preventive care, and wellness programs to the company’s employees and their family members exclusively
- Services are provided completely outside of the company’s health insurance so there is no billing or insurance involve
- Indiana and/or a Kentucky License/Certification in good standing
- Experience in a primary care environment
- Electronic Medical Records experience a plus
- Phlebotomy experience for CMA’s and LPN’s
- Knowledgeable in minor office procedures
- Have a heart of a “health coach” focused on moving patients toward a state of health improvement and wellness
Why Tri State Community Clinics?
- Your opportunities to truly impact a patient’s health in a supportive and rewarding environment are as great as our opportunities to grow.
- We are headquartered in Evansville, Ind., and we take pride in building our team with individuals who are focused on health improvement in a primary care environment.
- Our clinics provide a great environment for people who are looking to supplement their existing working hours and those who are looking for a complete job change.
- We focus on the quality of patient care by utilizing electronic medical records, and our Chief Medical Officer is available to support our nurse practitioners at any time.
- We offer a very supportive and rewarding, non-production driven work environment with very competitive pay, employer paid liability insurance and company paid benefits