22 Jul Certified Medical Assistant/Licensed Practice Nurse/Registered Nurse
Tri State Community Clinics, LLC has an immediate full-time, position available for a Certified Medical Assistant/Licensed Practice Nurse/Registered Nurse at our onsite/near site health and wellness centers that serve patients in Indiana and Kentucky. Primary care, prevention, wellness and health coaching services are provided to the employees and dependents of our clients.
- Patient intake process including vitals and updating current medications
- Blood draws
- Patient education
- Appointment scheduling
- Assisting medical providers as needed
- Maintaining clinic supplies and equipment
- MA diploma (certification preferred)/Active LPN or RN license in Indiana and Kentucky
- Great people skills and outgoing personality
- Ability to perform position responsibilities
- Minimum of 2 recent years of relevant experience
- At least 1 year experience working in a primary care setting, preferred
- Excellent computer skills including entering information into an EMR
Candidate Physical Requirements:
- See details of objects or print that are less than a few feet away
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand
- Use fingers to grasp, move or assemble very small objects
- See differences between colors, shades and brightness
- Hear sounds and recognize the difference between them
- Use muscles to lift, push, pull or carry heavy objects
- Transport self to and from clinic sites during daytime and evening hours
TSCC, through our employer clients, provides onsite/near site care to more than 22,000 patients in the Evansville Regional Area. With a focus on primary care and integrated wellness, clients see improvements in the overall health of their employee population and healthcare trend stabilization and reductions.
TSCC is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. We offer excellent pay, benefits, no weekends or holidays, and a pleasant work environment that allows time to truly interact with patients.