23 Jul Nurse Practitioner/Physician Assistant
Tri State Community Clinics, LLC has an immediate position available for a Nurse Practitioner (NP) or Physician Assistant at our onsite/near site health and wellness centers in the Evansville Indiana area.
Primary care, prevention, wellness and health coaching services are provided to the employees and dependents of our clients.
- Active APRN license in Indiana, FNP preferred
- Multi-state APRN licensure preferred
- Current national board certification preferred
- NPI & DEA
- Comfortable caring for patients age 1 and above
- Experience working in a primary care setting preferred
- At least 2 recent years of relevant experience
- Ability to work with a team and take direction
- Strong written and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills
Candidate Physical Requirements:
- See details of objects or print that are less than a few feet away
- Speak clearly so listeners can understand
- Use fingers to grasp, move or assemble very small objects
- See differences between colors, shades and brightness
- Hear sounds and recognize the difference between them
- Use muscles to lift, push, pull or carry heavy objects
- Transport self to and from clinic sites during daytime and evening hours
TSCC, through our employer clients, provides onsite/near site care to more than 22,000 patients in the Evansville Regional Area. With a focus on primary care and integrated wellness, clients see improvements in the overall health of their employee population and healthcare trend stabilization and reductions.
TSCC is a drug-free workplace and an equal opportunity employer. We offer excellent pay, benefits, no weekends or holidays, and a pleasant work environment that allows time to truly interact with patients.